Dr. Khayat and Dr. Becerra are ready to provide you with a dental visit like no other.
To accurately diagnose and plan your care, we ask that you fill out some short forms including your medical history. These forms are provided below. However, we may have some additional paperwork for you to fill out before your first appointment.
At our office there are no surprises, everything is clearly explained and we are upfront about any applicable fees. In fact, we sit down and explain your financing options as part of your treatment plan. Please note that we ask for payment at time of treatment through the following means:
As part of our dedication to great service, we are happy to help file your insurance claims. Our team strives to help you receive your full benefits, however, you are responsible for your own policy and may need to pay then claim. Our office accepts most insurance but is a preferred provider for the following:
What to Expect at South Shore Prosthodontics?
During your initial appointment, our main goal is to get to know you and make you feel comfortable in our office. Everything is customized to meet your anxiety level, needs, and concerns. Here is a brief overview of what you can expect from a typical first visit.
When you arrive, you will be greeted by our friendly team who immediately make you feel relaxed and welcomed. We’ll spend some time getting to know you while you fill in your new patient forms.
After meeting Dr. Khayat and our dental assistant, we begin your new patient exam by taking a series of digital x-rays. After reviewing the x-rays, our caring dentist has a thorough look around your mouth using an intraoral camera.
Dr. Khayat then spends some time reviewing your oral images and discusses his findings. He’ll address your immediate concerns and listen to any questions you have too. Together, you’ll create a custom treatment plan.
After the exam, our office manager sits down with you to review your treatment plan and answer any further questions. She also covers your financing options and guides you through the insurance process.
When you book your first exam, you have the option of seeing our dental hygienist for a professional cleaning. During the cleaning, she also checks the health of your gums, current dental restorations, and performs an oral cancer screening.
We provide you with a copy of your suggested treatment plan and financing choices. You can review this in the comfort of your own home and contact us at any point to ask further questions.
Thank you for your expertise, care, and passion to be the best prosthodontics office you can be! Your dedication to continuing education for clinical and patient care is remarkable!
Liz A. (Actual Patient)
- How much will treatment cost? Each of our treatments and services is custom to your needs so we discuss the final cost during your appointment. However, we DO NOT start any procedure until you know the total cost and have seen your financing options.
- How long will my treatment take? This greatly varies from service to service. At South Shore Prosthodontics, you receive the most modern care, which centers on efficiency but thoroughness. Our advanced technology helps us cut down chair time without compromising on results!
- Will it hurt? One of our main goals is to practice painless dentistry, free of the stereotypes associated with dental care. We take every precaution to make your treatment as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Do lots of people have my problem? This, unfortunately, is subjective to the concern you have but there is very little we haven’t seen. We are here for you and do our best to make your experience unique to your needs.
- Will all my treatments happen at your office?